Mould has been linked to several conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and eczema? If inhaled, mould spores can cause serious problems. Particularly to those with respiratory problems or weakend immune systems.
One cubic meter of air in a mould contaminated environment can contain over 1 million mould spores. Mould feeds on a variety of materials including wallpaper, cardboard, carpets, paint, wood, plastic, silicone and even leather. Left unchecked, it will continue to thrive.
Microshield’s specialist fogging pprocess kills mould spores removing the risk to your health. Our process is safe to use on all surfaces and it even kills the spores in the air. The Microshield process is 100% environmentally friendly and non-allergenic, unlike some household detergents.
For more information & a no obligation quote, contact [email protected] or call 07921 786 229